Gordano School Email Access from Outside the School
- If you wish to access your email account from outside of the school please click here.
This will prompt you for your domain nameusername and password:
Your domain name is gordanoschool
When prompted you should enter your details as below:
Password: ********* (whatever your password is)
- This will then load you into Outlook Web Access for your Mailbox.
- From here you can view all your emails and send new emails.
- To create a new email click New at the top of your Outlook web access window. This will open a new window and allow you to create your email.
- If you click the 'To:' button this will open your address book, from here you can select anyone in the Gordano School Global Address book or your own contacts list. You can run a search to find an email address by entering information in the fields shown below.
For example if you wish to email the members of the Curriculum Governors, enter 'Curriculum Governors' in the 'Display Name' box and click 'Find'. This will come back with the email address for the Curriculum Governors group. Which if you email, it will be sent to all the Curriculum Governors.
- When you are finished using your email account just click 'Log Off' in the top right of the window and follow the instructions. For more help, click the Help icon at the top of the Outlook web access window.
For more help, click the Help icon at the top of the Outlook web access window.